Up to the youth
It’s finally official, 3 years after creating the men and women teams, Brussels Lacrosse is officially launching a Youth Team.
Are you interested? Contact us through the contact form if you want more information.
- Our practices are lead in English: The Coaches are all bilingual and lead their practices in english on top of being able to give it in french and flemish. Thanks to Lacrosse, the players can also learn english while having fun!
- You don’t need to buy the équipement: Brussels Lacrosse is lending the needed equipment to its players for both practices and games.
- It is safe: The game has been created to insure the safety of its players, and especially for the young players. That is why the youth team plays with no contact rule. On top of this, all players are insured by the club in case anything happens.
- It is a team sport : Players will learn what fair play means, a crucial notion for our sport. They will also learn to create strong bonds with their teammates and to understand what truly means to be “strong as a team”. A learning that will help in their life.
- For whom? Girls and boys from 11 to 15yo
- Where ? Field 6, Stade Fallon, Chemin du Struykbeken 1, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- When ? Every Friday from 5 to 6:30PM (also possible to join the senior practices during the week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 to 10PM)
- How much? The year membership fees sum up to 200€
- Coach: Fleur Versteegh
- Team manager: Anne Verbiese
You wish to have more information? Please don’t hesitate to contact us through the below contact form! We will respond as quickly as possible.